Powering Thousands of Guest Wi-Fi Hotspots Worldwide
Frequently asked questions
If you cannot find the answer below, please use the contact form or send us an email.
Depending on your business model, you can select one of the following plans:
- Connect Plan: Manage 5 locations for $79 per month (limited features)
- Automate Plan: Manage 20 locations for a base cost of $299 per month (ALL features)
Each location is defined as a single network with up to 5 access points.
Overage fees will apply when the number of account locations or access point limit is reached:
- $10/mo per extra location
- $5/mo per each additional access point per location
Looking for a bulk volume plan, custom integration or high-traffic install? Contact our sales team.
The MyWiFi Platform was specifically engineered for Resellers, offering:
- 100% White Label Captive Portal Platform
- Domains with SSL (captive portal and dashboard)
- Campaign builder with WYSIWYG editor
- Custom social apps, Zapier and 3rd-party software integrations
- Multiple locations and device management
- Sub-user access with account limitation
- Advanced reporting and data exports
- Integrated Ad Server for monetization opportunities
- Robust API with flexible integration options
Yes! Your clients can login to your branded dashboard to manage their own campaigns and view real-time dashboards. You can create sub-users within your Cloud Control Panel and assign specific modules/campaigns/locations to give access to.
You can easily add banner, video or custom HTML code advertisements and sell advertising space on your landing pages to relevant sponsors using our built-in ad server. Easily track impressions, clicks and CTR (click-through rate) with real-time reporting. We cover the entire advertising monetization strategy as part of the training you receive when you get started with MyWiFi.
You can purchase pre-flashed and tested wireless routers in our store so all you have to do is plug it in and you’re good to go. You can also use any of our approved Cloud Controller integrations, including Cisco Meraki Cloud, Open Mesh Cloudtrax, Ubiquiti UniFi, Cradlepoint NetCloud, Extreme Networks, Ruckus, Standard Radius (AAA) and more – no additional firmware or hardware required. We also work with TP-Link and a number of other OpenWRT-compatible devices. Find a list of all supported hardware here.
No! The MyWiFi platform is 100% white label and you can fully brand and customize your Social WiFi Marketing platform with your own logo and custom domain.
Yes! Our Social WiFi Marketing program is a cloud solution and simply requires an Internet connection to be managed – anywhere in the world. Our landing pages are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Dutch, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, Thai, Slovenian, Swedish, Norwegian, Hebrew, Hungarian and more.
The MyWiFi Platform was built to make Social WiFi marketing easy! Adding a device to our platform and building your first campaign takes only a few minutes. No technical experience is needed to launch and manage Social WiFi Marketing campaigns.